My In laws are leaving next weekend for Alabama for Christmas, so we won't see them like usual for the holiday, so we had Christmas early. We drove down early Sat morning, and were in for a busy day. First we went to Juj's ward Christmas party, in which she sang, and did a wonderful job I might add. Then we headed to Nana and Papa's house for lots of fun, and lots of treats. The boys had smores, and anything else you could possibly imagine.
Here is the wrap-up of the weekend.

The boys each made one or two gingerbread houses. (I didn't get a picture of Mason's awesome one, OOOPS!) Cam used so much frosting, the stuff was just sliding off, and McKay ate more candy than he put on. And yes I did most of the decorating on his, what can I say I love Christmas.
This is the board I made for Jaz. I think her and Jade were very excited. And I am very happy with the way they turned out.

The boys are officially hooked up. They got so much stuff, as usual, the aunts and uncles really spoil them. Also Nana is doing the 12 days of Christmas for them, so they each get a little something each day. That also goes along with the chocolate they get each day from Grandma, so needless to say we are very busy every day with all the little extras.


On Saturday night we went to see some lights at Sunset Park, and then we went to Town Square, where they made it snow. The kids loved it! It was BUTT cold out though, and the snow was actually soapy bubbles, NASTY! But the kids loved it! It was a great time, but we are all still recuperating from all of the fun.


On Saturday night we went to see some lights at Sunset Park, and then we went to Town Square, where they made it snow. The kids loved it! It was BUTT cold out though, and the snow was actually soapy bubbles, NASTY! But the kids loved it! It was a great time, but we are all still recuperating from all of the fun.Thanks White Clan for the great weekend!



5 comments:
I totally want you to show me how to make one of those boards ! So dang cute! How did you enjoy the soapy snow? Better or worse than the freakin cold snow we r getting here now?? Haha...
This gets me all excited to go up to visit Spencer's side of the fam in Utah. I'm counting down the days. I'm sure the snow is just as cold up there.
Spoiled rotten. That picture of your whole family is so cute. That tree is ginormous.
love your red pea coat, you look hott
Wow! The festivities were in abundance this weekend. We too celebrated early.
Post a Comment