Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On Your Marks.....

I have now officially started my December baking. This is an Adams family tradition, we bake a TON, for the whole month. I love it. Last year I was so busy, with the Dickens Festival, and then I got strep throat, and so I didn't get any baking done. So this year I say.....BRING IT ON!!!
The boys helped me make these PB Blossoms. They love to help measure and dump ingredients. And they also got to roll them in the sugar. It makes me just about crazy to let them help, but they love it so I try to endure. Wish me luck!!!
And I thought these are about the best idea in the world. I love that i don't have to spend 20 minutes to unwrap all the dang Kisses. So thank you Hershey's!!!!!





10 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Mmmmmmmm.... YUMMY!!!! I'll be waiting for some of those to show up on my doorstep. J/K. Oh and I'm with you on unwrapping those stupid things. What a brilliant idea on their part. Makes cooking and eating so much more fun.

McLeod Clan said...

Um the unwrapping is a great project for my babies and there is nothing like sayin love with a batch of nookie cookies!

Amy C. said...

Yummm...those cookies look great! Where did you find the bag of kisses? That's brilliant!

Heather!!! said...

hahaha! I have never seen hershey kisses like that! That is a great idea! The only problem is they would probably get eaten faster at my house!!! hehehe... I really need to do some baking, my boys would really love that...

Erin said...

So, you are coming to my cookie exchange then right??? haha that is so cool that Hershey's did that!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Yummy! send some out to Virginia so that we can taste test them for ya! hehehe.

Miriam H said...

Have I ever mentioned that those are my favorite cookies?

Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid to stop by with the extras on my doorstep. And in the next couple days if I don't have treats from you I will just happen to stop by... :) Thanks for the Dickens' Idea!

Unknown said...

I totally love that you do that! It is totally a family tradition for us and it is a big production making all the treats and goodies possible.
Your cookies looks scumptious. I totally want to taste one! And that is brilliant that Hersheys makes a bag of unwrapped kisses now. Wonderful!

Richins Family said...

Thanks for bringing me those cookies, they tasted awesome... :)
haha