....to our house. And as you can see the boys are thrilled. He couldn't find Rudolph and was wondering if we had seen him. He hadn't been here, but Santa decided to stay a while, and see what the boys want for Christmas. He had some surprises in his sack for the boys too. They each got two candy canes, and a book.
Of course my un-shy one Cam was the only one who really wanted to sit on his lap, so he volunteered to be first. He did have a major brain-fart and forgot what he wanted, so Chris and I had to help remind him.
Mckay went last. He wanted nothing to do with Santa, until he got his surprises. And then he would actually talk to him, he is such a terd!
Mason was still a little reluctant, but he did it. Once he got up there his list got so much shorter, he only asked for one thing. And that will be nice on Santa's pocketbook.We love when he stops by, it helps give them a little reminder that Santa is not far away, and that he is watching, and checking up on them.
Thanks Santa, see you in a few days!!!!

6 comments:
that is so cute!! i want to come babysit!! i know you would be totally up for it! :D
Bring it on Shelby!!!!
I use to love when Santa would come check up on us. Cute pics!
well dang that beats us going to the mall to see him!! who was it?
Mier...It was Santa! DUH!?!?
Well that's great that he stopped by! I was going to ask who Santa was but I see from the previous comment that is a dumb question...haha...I used to love when Santa would stop by we were always so excited!
Post a Comment