Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Insanity

For all those out there who are wondering where the treats that I promised them are, sorry to disappoint, but December has caught me off guard and there will probably be no treats. I just have not had the time, or the patients this year. But I am thinking of each and everyone of you, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
On the other hand....
This year I have felt the true meaning of Christmas more than ever. I am so grateful to all those who have helped me out this year. You have made it so much easier on me, and I thank my Heavenly Father every night for the wonderful people I am surrounded by. We all have our challenges in life, and I know that we have friends and family there to lift our burdens, even if just a little, to help us in our time of need. The Savior has done this for us and He wants us to help others if we can, and that is what this season is all about. So please know we love you and appreciate you and your sacrifices in this busy time in your lives.
Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for being one of the most awesome cousins ever! :D

Unknown said...

Kac, I'm glad that you were able to feel the true Spirit of Christmas this year. I think the world of you and I'm so glad we are still friends after all these years. And I was going to call and stop by tonight and I forgot until just now. But I totally want to hang with you so I'll call tom night. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kace! I love you girl. And sometimes you just can't do it ALL!

Miriam H said...

Glad you had a good Christmas!! We love you guys!