Most of our pictures of Muk are us just being silly. He has completely come out of his shell in the last 9 months. He is sassy, funny, and full of spunk!
We have spent of time working on our letters, and sounds. I am pleased to announce that he knows all 26 letters, and accompanying sounds. We are now working on sight words, and reading. he has come so far and is loving school.
Boyd just adores him!
On his official first day of school, he fell on his scooter handle and cut his head open, which resulted in some stitches.
They put numbing gel on it, and soon he was happy again.
Then I had to hold on the and lets just say.....GROSS!
Stitches are out and it is looking much better.
Very talented
Time out doing wall squats, hoping this will put an end to fighting, no such luck!
I go into McKay's class every Tuesday, and when I did I saw something in his ear, pulled it out, and low and behold his tube had fallen out of his ear. Nasty Nasty!
McKay on his first day of Kindergarten
No comments:
Post a Comment