Friday, December 14, 2012

Camden

Camden has had a very busy second half of the year. He had his 8th birthday on June 4th and was baptized June 30th. He is so different from his brother and doesn't have a shy bone in his entire body. When his name was announced up on the stand at his baptism he did a waving peace sign when every other kid shyly raised one hand. The place roared in laughter, and I ducked my head in embarrassment. I later realized that I am thankful for his spunk because he just wouldn't be the same kid without it.
 
I had Alisha Shaw take some pictures of him in front of the temple. They turned out amazing!

Camden and daddy right before the baptism.

Our whole family after

We sure are proud of his decision to be baptized a member of this church.

He loves to read the scriptures

He is a monkey! He will climb whatever he can and whenever I let him. (I am waiting for him to break a bone)

He filled this out in primary, and I commend him for his honesty.

No more caramel apple suckers for cappy!

We put him in wrestling for the first time and he loved it.

Camden love "creatures" too. This was the biggest grasshopper I have ever seen, and he was in heaven!
First day of 3rd grade

No comments: