I have so much catching up to do I thought I would do so by child and not by event. So here it goes.
Mason has had a great rest of the year, he has been busy with baseball, soccer, scouts, and wrestling. He is all boy, and is very active! He has made a few new friends this year, and is a great example to them all. He has started watching the other boys for us on occasion while we run out for a little date or something, and I really enjoy it, it is all a mother has ever wanted and more. He is really good to not fight with them and he isn't too bossy either. The last thing I say when I walk out the door is "Remember Mason you are the boss but you are not to be bossy." I think/hope it works.
He loves "creatures" but is in for a very rude awakening because I, on the other hand, DO NOT!
He is finally starting to get our sarcasm. He use to take such offense to it, but is much better now, and chimes right in.
For his very last elementary fall carnival he did the YMCA. He is a little too cool sometimes, which makes it much more fun to be his parent.
His very first and probably last, rain gutter regatta for scouts.
August 12th Mason had a birthday, and turned the big 10. Double digits baby!!!
He didn't get a party this year, but got to choose a friend to go do something the next day, so we asked Peyton Holmes if he wanted to come skim boarding with us and we were on our way. They had a great time, and we are so lucky to have great friends for our kids.
Mason is such a great kid and we are so blessed to have him in our family, and I cant wait to see what next year brings.
First day of 5th grade
No comments:
Post a Comment