I found this on my pillow one morning when I was sick. I love that Camden!
This boy McKay is just plain silly!
"Mom look! There really is a smile inside every Happy Meal!"
My cute Kori Ann came into town and stopped by for a visit. I sure love this girl! Even after three years of not seeing each other, we can still hang out like it was just yesterday.
Papa had a birthday here in St George, so we took him to breakfast.
Morgan and McKay wanted to open up a scooter washing business.
Sleepy sleepy!
And baseball is in full swing! Daddy is coaching, and both of the big boys are on the same team. What does that mean? we only have 2 games a week instead of 4! SWEET!!!
Also in March:
-Chris is officially running for county commissioner
-I am still quilting
-We got the go cart out and running so we can start having some fun
-and so much more.....








1 comment:
Okay seriously- you have thee cutest boys! and days when I think "ahhh, I can't do this! my boys are insane!" I look at your cute blog and see a glimmer of hope that one day my boys will be as darling as yours...
Post a Comment