Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morgan's 3rd

My sweet little baby turned 3! Holy cow, where has the time gone? We had his party on St. Pattys Day, and had just a few people over. It was small and relaxing, and the tacos were wonderful!




His actual birthday was on a Sunday, and the Blue Angles were in town, so we went out into the fields and watched. They flew right over our heads and it was great!
Things I love about him:
-he is hilarious!
-he doesn't stop talking
-he would love to take a shower or bath 2-3 times a day
-he wakes up and snuggles with me every morning
-when all the boys are gone, he loves to help me clean
Things that make me a tad nuts:
-he hides in the pantry and eats candy, and dumps out sprinkles
-when I say "I love you" he says "I don't care" and then I cry and he says "No mom I love you"
-he started saying HOLY CRAP!
Even though he can be SO naughty, he still melts my heart everyday! I love you Morgie, and I am so glad I have you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy belated birthday Morgan! We're naming this next one Morgan...hope hes half as cute as your morgie! :)