February has come and gone also and it too was CRAZY!
Basketball was just finishing up and we all got REALLY sick. And when I say we I mean 5 out of the 6 of us. It was fun, really, I promise!! I really wish it would happen again, it was so awesome! BLEH!
Camden surprised us one day with this fantastic letter. We wondered if the teacher would be calling us soon to tell us he was naughty, but nope! This was just because he loves us! And you know what? I love him too!
And this is just because my Mason is adorable.
Valentines day.....
Looking a little pale we just barely got healthy enough to go to school for our parties. McKay not so lucky.
Morgie got a few fillings. Every time we told him to breath in through his nose he stuck his tongue out. ADORABLE!
Oh Bribery, you are awesome! They wanted candy...I wanted a foot and back massage, and my hair played with. We both won!
Also in February:
-More dentist appointments for all the boys
-More quilting for mommy. I relax when I sew.
Oh and one wonderful piece of info......My cute little husband brought me flowers on Feb. 25th to celebrate 11 years since our first date. BEAUTIFUL!






No comments:
Post a Comment