I just feel like I need to put this in here for my kids in their later years, I want them to know everything I know.
I have a gigantic testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ, I have always known, but sadly it took something tragic to strengthen me, and it made trust in the Lord, and have faith in him even more than I ever have in my entire life. I know without a doubt that the church is true. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy. Bad things happen in life, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love us. When we choose to come to this earth and have this earthly experience we knew that we would have trials, but it is all worth it. The good out weighs the bad, so please don't sit and be unhappy about your life. When something bad happens count your blessings and think of what you have been given, and rely on the Lord to help you through what is ahead.
Make sure you live your life so you are always able to attend the temple, so you are always able to receive the blessings that come with that. By going through the temple you are given the opportunity to be sealed with your family for time and all eternity, and that is the greatest gift you will ever be given. I know that through my faithfulness, and also grandpa's I will be with him again, and I can't wait for that day. I can't wait to see him again and give him a giant hug, and tell him how much I love him, and how much I have missed him.
I am so grateful that when I was baptized I was given the gift of the Holy Ghost, because that wonderful gift will comfort you through the hard times, and also make you feel so great through the good. But you will only feel that if you are worthy to. So live your life so you can always hear that still small voice.
I know you are good boys, and you are so in tune with the spirit, even so young. You love the Gospel, and you have taught me so much. I love you all, and I hope that I can be a good example for you and not only tell you what I believe, but show you every day, in everything I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment