Monday, August 17, 2009

So Big!

Camden went to his first day of Kindergarten today. He was so excited, he could hardly wait to get there. I let him ride the bus there then I met him at the school. He wasn't nervous at all, he got off the bus and I ahd to make him stop so I could take pictures. Yes I am one of those moms. He only has one boy in his class that he knows, but he will do just fine, he isn't very shy at all. All I know is man I am OLD, and I will be loving my time with only two kids, grocery shopping is much less hectic.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First day of kindergarten...how precious is that! Bet you're excited to have 2 in school now. :)

Anonymous said...

You ARE getting old! haha that will be such a great break for you during the day. Way to go Cam!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

He's such a cutie!! All of your boys are! And they're getting so big! Where did three years go?