I can't believe I have a second grader. He is so big and so excited for school. He has a another great teacher this year. We have been very blessed to have had a good one for him every year. So here is our story line:
Riding up to the bus stop. He is a little out of shape and the hill was tough for him to go up today.

Waiting for the bus and very embarrassed I was taking pictures of him. He isn't supposed to be at this stage yet is he?
.jpg)
Sitting at his new desk.
.jpg)
With his friends.
.jpg)
Getting on the bus.
YAY!!!!!!
.jpg)
I am so excited for him. He loves school so much. He had his birthday yesterday so this week is very special to him, but very hectic for me! Needless to say I am glad it is almost over, and glad to get on a schedule again!
3 comments:
Glad Mase was feeling better to go to school. Yesterday must have been too much excitement for one day. He looks so handsome! Way to go Kace!
Way to go, Mason! He is going to have so much fun being at school. He's so cute!
He is so cute and is getting so big! cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment