8 years ago, at this very moment I was so nervous while I was getting ready to go to the temple to marry my eternal companion. We have had our ups and downs but it has been an adventure and I wouldn't change a thing.
As I look back at our time together I smile. We have had some serious fun. He is the funniest most sarcastic person I have ever met, it gets quite irritating at times too. He is the best father and the best example for our kids. I am thankful for him and for everything he has done for me over the years.1. Our four beautiful children. It isn't how I pictured it, but they are all amazing kids and I wouldn't change a thing.
2. Our temple marriage. I know that if we do all that we are supposed to, and try the best we can we can be together forever.
3. Our trials have made us stronger and closer. We have gone through so many things together whether it was financial, or my emotional issues, we have stuck with it and I am so grateful we did.
4. We have made some wonderful lasting memories with and for our children. We have gone on some great vacations, with more to come, and the way we treat each other will be remembered forever.
5. We have made some very wise and some very not so wise decisions in the last 8 years. Although some of our decisions have not been so great and we think about how things could be different if we would have not made them, I wouldn't change them. We made those decisions and that is what has made our life what it is today. We have received many blessing from those choices and I hope we can learn from them and grow together.
Chris I love you so much. Thank you for blessing my life, and giving me wonderful children. You are an amazing person and I thank my Heavenly Father for you daily. Please keep putting up with me, and I promise I will do the same with you. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment