...three White boys in the tub!

In just about 6 1/2 weeks I will have four little White boys. McKay is so excited for baby Morgan. He kisses my tummy every night, and he talks to him, and touches my belly ever so gently. He loves our neighbors little girl, and I can see what a great big brother he is going to be.
Mason and Cam are excited too. Camden still tells me "When she comes out." and I have to explain that Morgan is a boy and not a girl. Then he says "Oh yeah!"
Mason really wants to share a room with him, and is quite disappointed that it won't be right when we get him home. But he is very excited Daddy will be home for a week after, and that we will have lots of relatives here to help out while I am in the hospital forever!
On the other hand, I have discussed with my doctor my concerns with him going out of town, and he has told me that if I am dilated and contracting he will take me the 14th or 15th of March. WHOOPEE! Keep your fingers crossed friends, I am gonna need your help! I will be 38 weeks and I know I will be ready. So come on Morgan bring it on!!!!!!!

This is the outfit he will be coming home in on that great and glorious day! Isn't it cute? Thanks Mom! Oh and this weekend I am going to stay at my mom and dad's while Chris is on a campout, and we are going to make his blanket. Yay, I am so excited! I can't wait to show it off to you.
8 comments:
I love the little outfit, my mom bought Josie's "home from the hospital outfit" too! I know we love taking pictures of our kids in the tub, but those are some of the most embarrassing pictures I have from my childhood, other than standing stark naked covered in baby powder in the mirror. Wow! I just shared some very personal info. love you Kace!
Look how cute that outfit is! I remember that the couple of outfits that I had for Bridger were too big that my friend had to go out and buy him some little preemie clothes. He probably only wore those like twice! Because he definitely was not a preemie. 7lbs 7oz and 22inches. I can't wait for little Morgan to come so I can come over and snuggle him! Not too much longer! I'm excited for you :)
The baby outfit is way cute! Love it! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest White boy!
I love the outfit. I'm so excited for Morgan. He is going to be just as cute as the rest of them. Please know that if you get overwhelmed I am just down the street and I would be more than happy to help you out. I'm praying for an early delivery.
Very cute outfit! You are so ready for Morgan to come! It is fun picking out what to bring them home in. :) If you ever need anything...Call me...I am sure your boys and my boys would get along great! :)
I am so excited for him to come! I am even going to take a day off if needs be to see my little guy as soon as he arrives. Keeley has an outfit almost just like that for her ride home. Thanks to good old mom!
Aw...I love the cute little outfit! How sweet that your boys are so excited for that new baby that is on it's way. :)
I love in the tub pictures! What's with that I wonder? Anyways I have to tell you how sweet your boys are....Cam came over the other day while I was outside and asked if any of my boys were home to play, I told him they were at school. He then told me that I could be his friend, because Mom's need to play too! You better keep tabs on that one....he's going to be a heart breaker!
Post a Comment