Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh the Attitude!

A conversation had between McKay and I at my Mom and Dad's
Me: Who got those slippers out?
Muk: Me
Me: Then who should pick them up?
Muk: Camden
They aren't supposed to be this smart at age two, are they?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! I am expecting the same attitude out of Josie in a couple months. She still really likes to help pick up!

Ann said...

Yeah, and then there are those times when I have made my kids lunch and afterward I ask them to throw away their uneated crust or something and they will say, "Mommy, you made it so you have to throw it away... AHHH!

Erin said...

Hahaha So cute Kacey! It only gets better! hahaha

Marleen said...

Now he has a great grasp on sibling rivalry at such a young age. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

i just laughed out loud. seriously this is so fun. he is one smart cookie. he is also one of the cutest kids i have ever seen! Along with the rest of your boys of course. ADORABLE. yet frightening...

Miriam H said...

You gotta love little Muk!

Natalie Bergquist said...

What a cutie! Not only does he look cute, he talks cute!