
I am now on the home front, and whether I have the energy or not, it is crunch time! I will spend the next week washing and folding teeny tiny clothes. All so I can be done by next Wednesday, so Cam can get his tonsils out. And while I am doing all of this I am trying to get some financial things in order. My blogging will lack, and my nerves will be thin, but I know I can do it, because of all of you. Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who have offered help, and support. I can't wait to see you all this weekend. I am so blessed to have such great people in my life.
Here is a list of a few of the people who have made my life easier.
Mom and Dad....thanks for the great and wonderful things you do for me everyday. When I am alone, you help me with the kids, and Mom you made my sweet little guy a fantastic blanket!
Diane....Thanks for running up here and loving my kids. And a giant thanks for going to the disgusting health department and getting those birth certificates.
I couldn't have asked for better Grandparents for my kids!
Sarah & Meghan....The late night crying phone calls, and the emotional support is so very appreciated.
Amy.....I am so glad that I have you to talk to about everything, even the most unglamorous parts of my life.
Erin T.....you and Jeff have been great to us, and always willing to help us. We are so blessed to have you as neighbors.
And a giant thanks to everyone else, and your offers to take my kids, help with laundry, and the offer to help clean my house, even if I haven't taken you up on those offers, I truly appreciate it. It means so much to me to have such great friends, and family.
4 comments:
We love you girl! You are almost done! I'll pray for ya that you can make it through these next couple weeks with the peace and calm that you need. Again, we love you!
You are soooo very welcome always and forever! Thanks to you! Now get that baby here so I can squish him~
i will see you on saturday! i am so excited!!! oh and btw my offer still stands! ANYTHING you need.
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about all those phone calls...
:P
Sorry I didn't call you back tonight. My kids were evil. I had to deal with them. It wasn't pretty.
Post a Comment