Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Happy Day Muk Muk!!!

I cant believe my little guy is two. Our little spit fire came to us a little earlier than expected, but I am glad. I was naughty and didn't finish taking my anti-biotics, and went into labor. So much for my scheduled date of Dec. 2nd.

He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs. 15 ozs. He had to spend some time in the NICU for reasons I am still not sure of. Don't get me started! He came home from the hospital four days later, at 6 lbs. 2 ozs. He was so little I thought I was going to break him. He had some colic in the beginning, but after about four months, that was gone and we were on our way.

He didn't walk as soon as the other boys, but you wouldn't either if you had fabric embedded in your cornea. Two days after the surgery to remove it, he was up and walking. And hasn't stopped moving since. He is just full of personality, and attitude, but he is a wonderful little boy, most of the time, and we all love him very much.
Isn't he cute?

Here is a glimpse into the last two years.

Happy birthday my little one!!!!

13 comments:

Marleen said...

I almost thought this was an announcement but then I remembered your not that pregnant. Whew! Happy birthday to your little one, he's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my he looks just like his daddy! He is such a cutie. Happy Burfday Muk Muk!

Heather!!! said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the pictures! Time sure does fly!! :)

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I love two years old!!! Such a fun age!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Happy Birthday! I wish that mine was two again, three is a nightmare!! He is such a cutie! Luv ya guys!

Richins Family said...

Happy Birthday Muk Muk! He is getting so big! I agree with Amy that he looks like his dad. What cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HE IS ONE OF THE CUTEST LITTLE BOYS I HAVE EVER SEEN! I LOVE HIS LITTLE SMILE!!

Amy C. said...

He is such a yummy boy - so handsome - like all your boys! Happy Birthday!

April Leydsman Mason said...

I just want to kiss his cute little face. Watch out cuz those eyes are going to be getting all the girls. Grrrrr. Happy Birthday.

McLeod Clan said...

He's my little buddy! Happy birthday big boy!! Aunt meg loves your guts! I love our new soccer pictures of him!

Miriam H said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Muk Muk!!! We love you!

Unknown said...

I was a little confused at first. I thought to myself I thought she wasn't due for quite awhile. And then I started to read and it made much more sense. Anyways, happy birthday to yoru cute little one. :)

Sarah said...

Aunt Sarah loves you, MUK! You get cuter by the minute!

I can't wait to see you and squeeze you!