Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The White fam had a great Halloween. I helped with Mason's class party, and then sadly I spaced the parade at the school. I feel horrible, he said "We were supposed to wave at our families, but I just waved at Megan's." Yeah way to make your mom feel like crap!
We ate lots of candy and everyone got in the spooky spirit. Meg, Dean, Jaime, Kelly and kids all came and went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, and we got hooked up on candy, plus have two giant bags left over. Yeah I am gonna be FAT!!! Here are some pictures from our day.


I hesitated posting this picture, but I didn't have another with all the boys together, so this is what you get. Sorry about the hippo in the tutu!

These are our pumpkins that we did as a family. Yeah our third time carving in one year.





On Sat. we went to a Fall carnival, at an old family friends ranch in New Harmony. There was food, games, prizes, and a rodeo. The kids had a blast, and got all hopped up on sugar (cotton candy, snow cones, funnel cakes, cookies, etc), as if Halloween wasn't enough. It was a great time for everyone. Thanks Hirshi's for a great day.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the family pic. You have such a cute little family. And you look dang cute!

PS I finally went to the singles ward today. I bet you can't wait for the drama. Haha...

Unknown said...

PS I love the cute new background!

April Leydsman Mason said...

I didn't see a hippo in any of those pictures. What you smoking girl? Cute pictures and cute cute costumes.

Amy C. said...

Cute pictures! Cute boys! Cute hippo! ;)

Lila said...

You fat? Yeah right!
Your boys are so cute! I love utah because they still have all those fun parades and carnivals. The pictures are great!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

The whole clan looks so cute!!! We hope to be out that way again soon so that we can see everyone! we love you guys!

Kara Benson said...

It was fun to see pictures of the party in new harmony, isn't my uncles property beautiful? We couldn't come we had a wedding on the benson side. Bummer it would have so much fun to see you guys. Your boys are heartbreakers, and you're a hottie so stop it!

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry, I thought I already left a comment, I though that picture of your family was from last halloween, cuz I couldn't even tell you were pregnant. I love your tutu! Did you have to stay up all night Thurs to sew Mase's costume? When did you have time to make your own tutu? You are amazing. And I wish we could have seen you, but I thought the trick or treating was lame, so we didn't last long, it was just Josie and I the whole night.

campblondie said...

What a fun halloween! You look fabulous in a tutu......and if you call yourself a hippo you're toast. You're pregnant!

Marleen said...

All of you look great. The Fall festival looks awesome. Wishing there were things that fun in Vegas.