Here you go Meg, sorry I thought it was added to my slide show!
My boys sure have fun with their Aunt Meg. They asked her to sit on this chair, and for me to go get my camera to take their picture! Thanks for being a super fun Aunt!!!
That is so funny about Jacob today! I didn't even know he went over to your house! Yeah, he can tell some pretty darn good stories! And good for you making Tyler pull up the mask before giving him candy! And you are so not the mean bus stop lady! Not in my house, that is. Maybe others...hahaha
2 comments:
Thanks Kac! I love it! I just love my boys to pieces I wanted to steal the picture from the blog once you posted it. :)
That is so funny about Jacob today! I didn't even know he went over to your house! Yeah, he can tell some pretty darn good stories! And good for you making Tyler pull up the mask before giving him candy! And you are so not the mean bus stop lady! Not in my house, that is. Maybe others...hahaha
Post a Comment