Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally.....

Mason came running into my living room yesterday, where my mom and I were sitting, and he was jumping up and down so excited. He finally has a loose tooth. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. I couldn't stop laughing. Now he keeps asking when it is going to fall out, and how much money he is going to get. Chris told him he is only going to 25 cents. And his reply was "That's okay, when I loose all these teeth, I will have 60,000 cents."
I am so excited for my big kid, he has been very jealous of every other kid who is either older or younger, because they have lost teeth and he hasn't. So Mason....this is your time buddy!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wahoo Mason!!! Wait until I tell Jacob! He will be so happy for him!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What an exciting time to be losing teeth! In my classroom we have to chart it, because they get so dang excited about losing those teeth!

Anonymous said...

I remember that milestone...it's such a big deal. Woohoo for Mason!