Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Long Awaited Day

On May 5th we did something that many people had been waiting for for a long time. You see my grandparents were not active in the church. They were and are very amazing people, but choose a different path. I think it was one that they both wanted to change, but just never did. I knew growing up that my Dad couldn't wait for the day that he could be part of the temple work for his parents.
We always thought that he would be a part of that sealing here on this earth, but we were wrong. But I believe he had more to do on the other side to make sure his eternal family was secure, and ready for when we could take care of the rest on this side of the veil.
That day was incredible, the spirit was so strong in the temple that day. I know my daddy was there and that he was beaming. There is nothing in this world that is more important than your family. I am so happy that my eternal family grew that day, not just by two, but now I am connected to my great grandparents too.

I am grateful for the blessing of the temple, I am so blessed to be a part of this church, and I am thrilled that my family is eternal.

No comments: