Sunday, June 17, 2012

Picture Happy

Ever since I bought this new phone in February, I have been taking quite a few pictures.
I love my family so much, and I want to make sure i document even the smallest of moments in our lives. So here are just a few of my 471 pictures off my phone.

 I am loving sewing, and I have even loved sewing Morgie a few new articles of clothing.
 They just look so cute together. The boys love to just chill with daddy on the couch when he gets home from work.
Camden rolled his ankle at school one day. It was pretty bruised and very swollen, and he milked it for all it was worth too. And me being the sucker that I am allowed it.


Morgan sleeps with so many things every night.

This boy sure loves his Momma! And I must say I kinda like him too!

No comments: