Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Trailer Trash to Treasure

We found this little beauty the day Chris graduated and paid a whole $250.00 for her. She was in pretty bad shape and need a whole bunch of love, and we were in for a challenge. We have used it a couple times now and absolutely love her. There is still some more work to be done but I am so pleased and camping is fantastic now!
BEFORE:
 
This whole front part was dry rotted so we tore the entire wall out and put in some new beams and made it all sturdy again.




 New roof supports too
 The inside of the new wall
 Mom and I got to work on sewing the new cushions and curtains after I had the inside all painted.





I am absolutely in love with how it turned out. It sleeps all six of us and holds all of our camp gear very nicely. Hopefully our boys don't grow too quickly, or we will have to say goodbye to our first little trailer. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! That's totally impressive Kace. Looks so good. :)