I can't believe I have a 9 year old, I swear I am way too young for that.
For Masons big day Daddy took the day off, and we headed to Zion for the morning. We did the Emerald Pools hike and then a smaller hike to jump cliffs and catch frogs and tadpoles.
We hit up Red Robin after back to school night, and had dinner and ran over to McDonald's to have ice cream. I would say it was a success!
I think you are pretty awesome! I love how you are so smart and witty. You are such an amazing big brother, especially to Morgie. You help your dad and me so much around the house, and you are usually willing to do anything. I love how much you love church, bearing your testimony, and reading the scriptures. You make me so proud! You are a great friend, and you always reach out to the new kids to make them feel comfortable. Don't get me wrong, you can be pretty ornery, but I love you anyway. I hope your 9th birthday was awesome.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment