Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The shin-dig!

It was Masons year for a rockin party, and I knew I couldn't disappoint. So when he decided to have a Angry Birds themed party I went into planning mode and hopped on the Internet. I found so many amazing ideas and got a little bit crazy, but it was fantastic and I have heard form a few moms that it was the "best birthday party EVER". Mission accomplished!


We invited 7 of his buddies, and had a great day at the park.


Here are some pictures for proof of the awesomeness....


The invite
The unpainted pinata

The crew in their shirts
(Jaxon, Peyton, Brennan, Mason, Bowen, Collin, Jacob, and Ethan)


The birds

Life size Angry Birds


The finished product


Die pig die!



We were supposed to bowl too, but the wind picked up, and we were having a heck of a time keeping track of the birds so we just played in the water instead. And since he isn't the biggest cake fan I made M & M cookies as ice cream sandwiches, they were delightful.



It turned out great, and I am ready for my break until November when it is McKay's turn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! It looks like they loved it. You rock.

Ashley said...

Uh-maz-ing.
You have thee best parties!