
My sweet baby is two, and I can't believe it! Here are some of my favorite things about him:
-He is funny! Sometimes it is like def comedy jam around here.
-He is very independent
-He sings Justin Beiber's song "Baby"
-He is addicted to Elmo
-He drinks pink/chocolate milk, or "mulk", like I breath air. It is the first and last thing he thinks about everyday, and many other times in between
-He loves babies
-He is a giant accident waiting to happen, I think people think I beat him
-He is obsessed with Mason
-He loves his mom and dad
-And he finally like nursery (which he calls church)
-He says his name Mow Gee
-Just turned two and wears 3T shirts (can we say GIANT)
-He is great at riding his new bike
I love this boy, he lights up my days, and makes me so happy.
Happy Birthday my Morgie!
No comments:
Post a Comment