We have started the craziness in which we call baseball season. We have the two older boys playing this year and so life is quite crazy. But we love it, and our favorite part would probably be all the time spent practicing with daddy.
I think this is right before he got beaned in the forehead.
Hanging with the big boys.
Look at his handsome self!
Mason is wanting to be pitcher, and he is getting pretty good. He still needs some practice, but he is really trying. He has a great arm and can get it wherever he needs it to be almost every time.
And Camden has played catcher and has decided he really likes that position. I think he like that he gets action every play, instead of waiting for the ball to come to him in the outfield. And he is great at it too. He doesn't move from the ball he just dives for it, and it has even hit him a few times but he didn't let it faze him, he just took it and kept on playing.
I really love my boys and I enjoy the sports most of the time. I just hope I don't get too intense and embarrass them. I am kind of a crazy sports mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment