Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a great and low stress Halloween this year. That is definitely my idea of fun. I didn't have to sew any costumes and we only carved pumpkins once. We just had fun! So for costumes this year here is the run down.
Chris- Boy scout
Me- Minnie Mouse
Mason- Ben Wallace (basketball player)
Camden- An ARMY (aka GI Joe)
McKay- Dragon Slayer
& Morgan- Yurtle the Turtle
Now let me clarify, I love to sew the costumes, I love the way they turn out, and I love the quality of them. BUT I have a lot going on in life right now and I really didn't want to take up the time. So I didn't! I love Halloween, it is such a fun holiday for the kids, they enjoy it so very much, and I love to see how excited they are. It is a great day for parents too, I mean think of all the candy we get to eat. So it is just plain fun for all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: