It seems like just yesterday I was driving down to Vegas in labor with this little fella. He was on his way two weeks early and we couldn't drive fast enough. He has definitely been worth it! He is amazing! He is so funny and so shy.
We woke him up and got him all ready for the day and took him downstairs to his birthday present that he helped build, but had no idea what it was until the day before. And even then he wasn't 100% sure what it was. At one point he said "HMMMM! I guess it could be a kitchen."
He loves to help me in the kitchen so Chris and I built him this little (manly) kitchen. He LOVES it.
The front view. I am so proud!
He had a special breakfast, french toast was his choice. I was going to make initial pancakes but he didn't want them. Sad for me!
Grandma Adams made him his little chefs outfit.
And tradition is to go out for dinner at Red Robin to use our birthday burger. He enjoyed his spaghetti but wasn't a huge fan of them singing to him. He was even nice enough to share his sundae with Morgan.Muk I love you so much! You are my little buddy everyday while your brothers are at school, and I love our time together. I cannot wait to see the man you are going to grow up to be, I know you will be a great one. Happy Birthday sweet boy!
5 comments:
He is his Aunt Megs buddy completely. I love him to pieces. Even when I just see his little face in his pictures it makes me smile. I love you Muk!
He always tears at my heartstrings. I just love him to death!
What a cutie! The kitchen turned out awesome! Happy birthday!
That kitchen is so stinkin cute!!!! Happy birthday Muk!!
He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment