Mason had a great year at school, he really excelled in every subject, and kept his teacher on the edge of her seat fighting for the class smarty pants award, luckily for him he knows when to stop, most of the time.
This is his Student of the Week poster. (made two days late, on very short notice)


I received an email from his teacher, a week or so before this assembly, letting us know that Mason would be rewarded the April Math award for the 3rd grade. He was surprised, and pretty excited.


Camden, did great also, and had fun being in "the fabulous 1st grade". His teacher was great, and made a huge impact on Camden. Mr. Wippart, Mrs Brackett's dad, came every week and taught music, and art, and he loved that man. They had a end of the year concert and Camden was a lead singer in Jelly Beans, a little blues number. It was really cute!

He also received an award this year too, but it was one for the whole year, and was for excellence in 9 areas. I wasn't aware of this award until a friend sent me a picture text of him with said award. He is really proud of it though, and I am proud of him for being such a good boy at school.

I am so proud of my boys, even if they keep growing up, and make me feel old.
No comments:
Post a Comment