Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter

Easter was pretty fun this year. We had a great time at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt, and breakfast potluck. The boys love running around with all their friends, and I don't mind having a little adult conversation either.
The boys each got to find 12 eggs and there was even a bonus giant egg that all the kids were looking for that would get them a prize. Camden was lucky enough to be the one to find it for his age group, and the prize was a little checkers game. And he loves it, to say the least.

Mason with all his loot.
Camden about to find the prize egg.
About to get his stash.
Look at all those eggs.
Then on Sunday the bunny found us, and left even more treats, and surprises. Morgan had a small case of hand foot and mouth but that didn't stop him from eating everything in sight. We had some great pink ties for the boys but didn't get a picture since the three big boys and I were the only ones to go to church, so we didn't infect the rest of the ward. Dinner was at our house that night, and Mikey, Bridgett, and Boyd came over. It was a great day. We enjoyed ourselves, had a great lesson in primary (if I do say so myself), and remembered the reason for the holiday.
I am so grateful for the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ, and that he was willing to die for me so that I might live again, and be with all those that I love so much. And that my boys is what Easter is all about.

No comments: