
I am so behind and I haven't had the desire to play catch up. We had McKay's birthday on the 17th of November, Thanksgiving, lots of emotions at the beginning of the month, and now the start of Christmas.
I will get around to pictures and such but as for now I really just wanted to remember this day.
We got our first Elf today. CoCo is his name and he will join our home until Christmas Eve. He is Santa's helper, and will sit quietly in our house on a shelf or somewhere else everyday monitoring behavior, and returning to Santa every night for a report.
We are excited that Mom signed up to have our very own "helper" in our house. I really hope we have better behavior with CoCo around.
As of now McKay is not quite sure he wants to talk to him, but I think that might change. I am not sure what the big boys will think, but lets hope this works well for us.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a great idea! :)
A few of my students this year have been telling me that they have an elf in their home that pretends to be a statue so he can watch them. It sounds like it really works for them so I hope it works for you. I think it's such a great idea!
Post a Comment