Well life has continued to stay crazy and it has no hopes of slowing down anytime soon. So I will give a short briefing on what we have been up to.
Chris- Is very very busy. He is still doing school, Home Depot, and also working any extra minute on Real Estate. I am so impressed that he has so much energy to do all he does. And also am very proud to have him be my husband. Soccer is just about to start and he will be McKay's coach, I have my doubts on when he will find the time, but I know if anyone can do it, it is him. He is loving being the Primary Chorister, and he will be the first to tell you that he will win the award for being the best.
Mason- Got baptized. He is awesome, if we could just get him to know when to stop fighting his case, when he gets in trouble. Hey maybe he will be an attorney someday, and make lots of money. But he really is a good kid. His teacher loves him, and he is doing so great at school. I am so proud of him. Also he joined the school choir and starts that Friday. I just hope he actually sings while there, since it is like pulling teeth to get him to sing in front of anyone. This could get ugly! He is also starting up soccer, he has his first game on Sat. and I hope that he finds the love for it that he once had.
Camden- Oh where to start? Well he got in trouble a couple of weeks ago for forging my initials on his homework, and then proceeded to tell his teacher that he "Promised mom wrote it." I discovered this and confronted him at home, made him write a note apologizing to his teacher, and then I wrote a letter to the teacher to make sure she received the letter. I had my doubts about it making it to school because he said "Mom what if I leave the note on the bus? Or what if it gets erased? Or what if I loose it?" Yeah he is quite the sneaky one! But he is really a good kid, so loving and fun. He too is starting up soccer, and is so excited to play something he is really good at.

McKay- He had his first day of preschool last week and had so much fun. I was a bit concerned because he was so nervous, he is just so shy. He was so excited all morning but when the time came and we got to his school he got all quiet, and shut down. I have never been sad to leave a kid at school before, but I left almost in tears, because I was so worried for him. But I was worried for nothing, he did awesome, and can't wait to go back. We also picked up his teams uniforms tonight and he is so excited to play. He has his first practice tomorrow, and can't wait to play his first sport. I am so proud of him for becoming so brave and trying the things which are the hardest for him to do.
Morgan- Oh this baby is wonderful. He is funny and very naughty. He is such a good little eater, and sleeper. Just yesterday he ate an entire happy meal, yeah the whole thing at 18 months old. He is crazy, but I can't even imagine my life if he wasn't in it.
And Me- Well as for me it is the same crap over and over. I am so busy with everything and from the looks of it it isn't getting any slower, 3 soccer games a Saturday isn't my idea of relaxing. I am glad the stress of the baptism is over, it was a lot of work, and I was just exhausted. Emotionally I am hanging on, I really just don't know how I am supposed to feel. I know I miss my dad, and I am so sad to not have him here, but I hate crying. I think I cried enough at the baptism to last me a year. Here one of the best days in my families life and it was one of the hardest days of mine. I knew it was going to be hard for me but I never expected it to be like it was. I just wanted him there, to wrap his arms around Mason and tell him that he is proud of him. I wanted him to be here with me to celebrate my first child becoming a member of the church. I know he was there, I didn't have any profound experience telling me he was, but I know that he wouldn't have missed it for anything. I love my father and I am just so blessed to have had him here with me for just about 30 years.
So that is our "short" briefing on us at the White house. We are all still here and just hanging on til the end.
4 comments:
Momhood is super awesome, don't you think? I'm glad you still blog lady. I do too, and it's theraputic. I will comment on all of your new posts because a) it's good for you and b) because you're awesome.
Love you kid.
Busy is good! I promise you would go crazy if you were bored. YOU are always older than me, therefore, you are correct in saying that you are old. haha love your guts!
Kac! You're awesome! You are seriously such a good mom to those cute boys of yours. Sounds like things are busy around your house. :)
Thanks for you comment Kacey, you are so nice! You make me feel good :) and are such a great commenter!
Post a Comment