Sunday, July 12, 2009

I promise......

....I am not dead.
We have a TON going on right now, some good and some bad. But bad or not we are looking forward with faith and optimism.
As we all know the economy SUCKS lately, therefore Real Estate is not the business you want to be in. Plus Chris is taking three classes this semester, while working 40 hours a week, while being Young Men's President. Needless to say, he is not home much. The boys and I are actually handling it better than expected. And we are preparing to move. We will be moving in with my Mom and Dad in about two-three weeks. The boys are very excited, they love them so much. And as for us we are so glad to be blessed with parents who will do anything for us. I love my parents so much and I want them to know how thankful I am for them. We will be there for about six months and then we plan to move back down here and get the boys back in their own school. It will be nice so we can stash some money away and try to get back on our feet. It didn't hit me until today at church. I have so many great friends that I will miss so very much. You have all been so wonderful to me over the last two years. Thank you!
As for the boys they are, like I said, so excited. Mason is I think a little nervous to go to a new school, but he is such a good kid that I know he will do fine. Camden said he was getting sick of one of the kids in his primary class, so he was okay with it. And as for McKay, I think he thinks he will have unlimited tractor and four wheeler rides, little does he know that Grandpa isn't down with that. And Morgan is happy as long as he can keep eating. It will be a good change for us, and I am looking forward to a fresh start.
So for the next little while you might not be hearing from me. I have a LOT of packing to do and blogging might not be a priority for a while.

5 comments:

Erin said...

We are going to miss you sooo much Kacey! But, we can't wait until you are back down here soon! Don't be a stranger either!

Emily said...

I can't believe it! I am so sad to hear that! We will miss you.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Ok so i'm an idiot. I just left a message on your facebook and then looked at your blog and answered my own question. Trust me.... I know exactly how you feel. This will be so good for you and it will not be long before you are back on your feet. Totally sucks to go through but faith and family is all you need.

Anonymous said...

I love you~! I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. It takes a lot of faith, family and good friends, thank goodness you have all of those. I will do whatever you need me to.

Miriam H said...

Kac-We will miss you guys!!! It sucks you have to go through these trials, but there has to be a reason for it. And if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger!