Baseball was full of some serious excitement this year. Surprisingly Masons age is pretty competitive, and it got pretty intense at times. He loved it, and he did pretty good. He took it all serious, as he does just about anything he does, but I kinda like that about him. It makes me happy he doesn't just sit out there and goof off. But he does go out there and have fun, and didn't let it affect him too bad when they lost.

Camden on the other hand had a rough start, as you can see from the first row of pictures. Playing in the dirt, and picking his nose behind his mitt, were just two of the things. He was also caught laying down, spinning circles, and picking grass. But as you can see he did improve and began to really take the game seriously.

All in all it was a great season, and I am happy that it is over. We ended up spending a ton of time up there and it was just too much for me with Morgan being so little. Next year should be easier, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment