I have no idea where I begin, but I guess instead of doing tons of different posts I will do a "buffet" of them.
Santa made his annual visit to our house. The boys did great. Camden was very honest with him, and even told him he isn't very nice to his brothers, and that he doesn't help mom out very much. But hey, I guess I should be proud he didn't lie about it. Chris told a few tales though. He told The big guy that he does all of the dishes, and he is the one who cleans our room. UM NICE TRY!!! He didn't ask me how I have been, he must have known I am an angel.

We got some snow, and made this pitiful little snowelf, we had to scrape snow off everyones yard, since ours melted. We named him CoCo.
The boys love to fight over who gets to lay with Daddy.
We are obsessed with rain boots, which mommy is totally okay with. He can put them on all on his own, AWESOME!
We like to do anything but sleep when it is time for bed. Drinks, potty breaks, toys, and forts are our many favorites!
So what I am trying to say is we are having a ton of fun and really enjoyed our holidays. We slept over at Grandmas on Christmas Eve, hung our stockings, and waited for Santa to come. He did show up at some point in the night and hooked us all up! We got the boys an awesome go-cart and Santa brought them all some sweet scooters, well not Morgie he got his Stinky the Garbage Truck. He brought daddy some lift tickets to Brianhead, and brought me gum and candy and a adapter for my iPad daddy bought me. He didn't forget Grandma either, she got a ton of art stuff, so she can do something she really enjoys. All in all it was a great day. We loved spending it with Grandma, to help make her day a little easier to handle. We missed our Grandpa a lot but know he was with us, and was glad we enjoyed our day.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I am glad I have so many fond memories of him, and that I had him in my life for so long. I really miss him and his wonderful advice. I miss his smile and the glimmer in his bright blue eyes. Someday, I will see him again, and that will be the most amazing day EVER!





1 comment:
Every morning we see the weather listed in St. George and think "aw crap, why isn't there work down there?" because um, I'm freezing my boobies off up here.
Alli out.
Post a Comment