My mother is a wonderful woman, we have our issues like every mother daughter combo, but I love her just the same. She does so much for me, and she is usually the first person I talk to in the morning. When we fight and disagree on many things we can't stay that way for very long.
She has had so much back pain for so long and has tried everything. It breaks my heart to see her cringe to pick up the babies, and to not be able to get out and play with all 12 of the grand kids. She has tried just about everything to manage her pain and to no avail she decided surgery was the answer. That thought made me very happy, and thinking that she might just be able to do all she wants and not pay for it after, is such a happy one, for all of us. But Sunday when we were out for our "last supper" at Mom & Dads house, I could sense her fear, and I know she could feel mine. You see mom has some heart problems, and she also was having some cold symptoms, no thanks to me, and the thought of her under anesthesia and a 2 1/2 hour surgery scared me. I am sure she was much more scared than me, but the thought of something going wrong and me loosing my mom was killing me, that my sleep was very restless.
I can say that those concerns were for nothing because everything went perfectly. She is feeling great, just very tired. But I need my Mother to know how much I love her and appreciate everything she does for me. She is such an amazing grandmother, and my kids think the world of her. I can't wait for the day she isn't in pain anymore, and that she can enjoy her grand kids like she should be able to.
I love you Mom! I look up to you and I need you to know that you mean the world to me. Thanks for all you do for me and I hope that I can repay you over the next couple months.
1 comment:
I hope she has a very quick recovery! I think she is a wonderful lady too!
Post a Comment