We hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We sure did. Chris' family came up on Saturday, and we enjoyed p[laying outside and hanging out. And on Sunday we went to my mom and dad's and had dinner and an egg hunt. It was great! Thanks for the fun!
Your boys are so handsome. Glad you had a good easter and didn't have to travel. I will have to call you and tell you all about mine. Phew! glad to be home.
6 comments:
The boys are so cute!! I absolutely love those pictures. Good job, momma. They look great!
The boys all look so handsome!
So so so handsome!!!!
I love the pics of your handsome boys! Oh... looks like you had a great easter! We haven't talked forever! We totally need to catch up!
Your boys are so handsome. Glad you had a good easter and didn't have to travel. I will have to call you and tell you all about mine. Phew! glad to be home.
Kacey your boys are just so dang cute!
Post a Comment