Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

Hey there! we are kinda excited about this blog. I just hope I can keep it up and keep you all posted to what is going on in our crazy world.
Every thing is going great here. We are just super busy, and trying to be in the Christmas spirit. We are hoping to go get our tree today, and make our home a little more joyful!!!
McKay, as some of you know, just had eye surgery and everything went great. He had a piece of fabric embedded in his cornea. It was a very quick procedure and, he is a different kid now! Every one else is doing great, just anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa. I hope they aren't dissapointed. i already got my present from Chris, a camera, but then I won an even better one so I took his back. And I hope he doesn't know what I am getting him. That is us in a nutshell. Nothing fun, and nothing horrid. Just plain old boring.

No comments: